sexta-feira, fevereiro 15, 2008

Bear form!

Finally my exams are over and I have time to play again with the good old tauren.

The journey from the Tauren starting zone to level 10 was quite boring, I might say. Well, that is partly my fault since I haven't got any decent armor/weapon drops and not even a single bag, which forces me to go back to town regularly, specially since I'm a skinner.

But finally I got there and it was time to start my bear form quest. The whole quest was rather easy, I might add. I wonder if the Alliance quest is as easy as ours. Went to Moonglade, talked to the bear spirit, killed the moonkin spirit et voilá, BEAR FORM!

Tried it out for a bit before logging out and I can see myself grinding a bit faster now. Can't wait to get the charge-like ability. (Yes, I'm a complete noob to druids, that's what makes this fun!). Now four or five more levels and I'm ready to PUG Ragefire Chasm!

By the way, here's little old me...


1 comentário:

Anónimo disse...

Congrats on bear form!
Since you're on a new server and all, I'd like to suggest picking up some linen bags from the AH. Since you're on a PVP server, you're likely on a high population one, and should be able to get them rather cheap. Probably a few silver if that.
The one thing I hate about Feral Charge, is that you can't get it until Level 20 :( and once you get it, you'll also have cat form and will have no need for it... unless you're doing instances of course...

Grats again and look forward to more updates!